Sagging breasts can affect a woman's self-confidence. No need to worry, there are several exercise movements to tighten the breasts that are practical for you to do.
These include chest exercises that will tone the muscles and lift the breast tissue. This exercise is especially necessary for women who have just given birth, have lost weight, or are overweight.
Many women worry that chest exercises can make a muscular look. However, with the use of low weights, around 2 kg for beginners, it can be avoided. What may happen is that your breasts will appear bigger because of better posture.
Various Exercises to Tighten Breasts
The following exercise exercises to tighten the breasts that can be done at home or at the gym, namely:
One of the sports exercises to tighten the breasts is movement push ups. Here are the steps to make the move push ups standard:
- Take a lying prone position by resting on the palms of the hands and the tips of the feet.
- Straighten your arms with an open position shoulder width apart between your palms on the floor. Keep your body in a straight line from head to heels. Straighten your legs, and keep your knees off the floor.
- Inhale as you slowly bend your elbows and lower yourself until your elbows form a 90-degree angle, with your chest down but not touching the floor. Hold for a moment, then straighten your elbows again.
- Repeat 10 times (1 set). Do this movement for 3 sets.
If movement push ups standard is too hard or too heavy, you can do the moves push ups modification. The example is push ups Wall, push ups with a table or ladder pedestal, as well as push ups resting on your knees so that the load becomes lighter.
Lift beban with dumbbell
Then, another exercise to tighten the breasts that can be done is lifting weights using dumbbells. The method:
- Lie down on your back on the floor. Each hand holds dumbbells about 2 kilograms with arms outstretched to the sides, elbows bent 90 degrees so that the load is in the upper hands.
- Bay your knees up with your feet fully on the floor, then raise your arms straight in front of your chest.
- After that, return your hands to their original position.
- Do this movement about 30 times or one set. Add 2 to 3 sets, gradually.
If available, you can use an exercise chair with an almost recumbent back, which allows you to do this in a reclining position with your knees bent until your feet touch the floor. Then, you can start lifting dumbbells with both hands in front of the chest. To end a training session, place dumbbells beside the body.
Movement isometrick dthere is
Isometric exercises are exercises that focus on muscle contraction with the help of an exercise ball. This exercise is either done during a warm-up or during a cool-down session. Here's how:
- Sit up straight in a chair, straighten your back.
- Hold the exercise ball with both hands in front of your chest, then squeeze the exercise ball to contract the chest area.
- While continuing to squeeze the ball, slowly straighten your arms.
- Keep constant pressure on the ball throughout the movement.
- Return the ball to the front of the chest and repeat 1-3 sets, each set 10 times with 30 seconds of rest.
This simple movement can be done anywhere, such as at home or at work. But even though it looks simple, chest isometric movements are quite draining. This exercise can increase blood pressure, so for people with hypertension and heart disease, be sure to consult a doctor first before deciding to do this exercise.
Do the exercises above to tighten the breasts, gradually according to ability. Consult a doctor or fitness trainer if you have special health conditions, before doing this stage of the exercise.