Having big and drooping arms is very disturbing appearance. Moreover, the arm is a part of the body that is often seen even though it is covered with clothes. Nevertheless, There are ways to reduce large arms in the following ways.
Big or sagging arms are a problem that women often face. In fact, even those of you who regularly diet and exercise may still find it difficult to get rid of big arms. So, it takes some special steps to help the process of removing fat in the upper arm.
How to Shrink Big Arms?
In order to get the ideal arm, you can do the following ways to speed up the process of reducing the upper arm:
- RunRunning is one of the easiest cardio activities to do anytime. In addition, running is also the best way to speed up the process of burning body fat, one of which is fat in the upper arms. However, before you start running, it is recommended to do the following to avoid the risk of injury that may occur, such as choosing the right shoes, warming up before you run, and controlling your breathing while running.
- BicycleIn addition to running, another cardio exercise that is useful for reducing excess fat is cycling. By cycling you can get a variety of health benefits, such as burning body fat, reducing stress levels, and taking care of your joints. Cycling is recommended for at least 2.5 hours a week or 30 minutes every day on a regular basis.
- SwimSwimming is also an effective exercise to burn fat while shrinking the upper arm. The reason is, this one water sport trains all the main muscle groups of the body, from the arms, shoulders, back, abdomen, to the legs. If you are a beginner, swimming for 10 to 30 minutes is recommended. Do it regularly as much as 3 to 5 times per week.
- Eat healthy foodIn addition to doing the activities above, eating healthy foods is also useful for accelerating the process of reducing the upper arm. You are advised to avoid eating foods that are high in sugar and carbohydrates, this is done to prevent the accumulation of fat in the body. Choose foods that are high in protein, low in fat, and low in carbohydrates, such as lean meats, fish, eggs, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, and olive oil.
- Perform liposuction (liposuction)If exercise is not able to eliminate fat in the upper arm optimally, you can try medical procedures such as liposuction (liposuction). This procedure is generally done to reduce the accumulation of fat that is embedded under the skin, such as the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, neck, and arms. However, before you perform a liposuction procedure, first find out the risks of the procedure. Some of the risks of a liposuction procedure include swelling, bruising, bleeding, numbness, inflammation, scarring, to the buildup of fluid that comes from cutting fat tissue. Therefore, it is necessary to consult a plastic surgeon if you intend to perform this procedure.
Useful Exercises to Tighten Arms
Although it is difficult to shrink large arms, you can still get rid of them by following a healthy diet and exercise focused on the arms. Here are some arm exercises that you can do to reduce and tone arms that are too fat at home, namely:
- Triceps push-upsPosition your body like doing a perfect push-up, but with your knees as a support. Then position your arms in front of your chest and bring your palms together so that they form a triangle. Slowly lower your body and make sure your body doesn't touch the floor. Then lift the body back up. Do this movement 10 to 15 times in one set. Repeat 3 sets daily.
- Reverse curlsMake sure you are standing perfectly with your feet shoulder-width apart. Then hold a pair of barbells 2.5 – 3.5 kg with the palms facing the front of the thighs. Then bend your arms toward your chest and lower them back to the starting position, trying not to bend your wrists as well. Do this movement 20 times in one set, repeating 2 sets of movements to speed up the arm reduction process.
- Jump ropeThis sport can not only shrink the arms, but also burn fat and train the muscles of the legs, thighs, abdomen, and shoulders. The method is simple, you only need to jump rope with a duration of 5 minutes every time you do this sport. Schedule jumping rope 1 time in the morning, 2 times during the day, and 2 times in the afternoon every day or adjust it to your activity schedule.
Basically, the various types of exercise that have been mentioned above are not only useful for reducing arms. But it is also useful for building muscle, increasing the body's metabolism, and increasing bone density. If you intend to find a way to reduce sagging arms, it takes strong motivation and discipline so that you can succeed in getting the ideal arm.