SGM Explore Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C is a formula with a unique combination of iron, vitamin C, high-quality soy protein isolate, and other essential nutrients.Formula This is used to meet the nutritional needs of children who not compatible with cow's milk.
Children who are incompatible or allergic to cow's milk have a higher risk of developing iron deficiency than other children, because this condition often causes inappropriate dietary restrictions and symptoms of inflammation in the digestive tract.
Iron is one of the important nutrients to support the learning process and growth of the Little One. Iron deficiency can cause complaints ranging from pale, the child's weight is difficult to gain, easily tired, and weak.
This condition in the long term can reduce a child's academic achievement, increase the risk for disease, stunted growth, and motor and sensory disorders.
In order for children's nutritional and iron needs that are not compatible with cow's milk to be fulfilled optimally, you need to pay attention to the intake of vitamin C which can support optimal absorption of iron.
The unique combination of vitamin C and iron in a 4:1 ratio in a formula based on soy protein isolate, will help meet the iron needs of children who are not suitable for cow's milk.
What is SGM Explore Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C
SGM Eksplor Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C is intended for children aged 1–5 years who are not compatible with cow's milk. This formula contains a unique combination of iron and vitamin C in a 4:1 molar ratio as well as soy protein isolate, making it suitable for ensuring maximum absorption of essential nutrients in children who are not suitable for cow's milk. In addition, this formula is also enriched with other important nutrients, such as fish oil, omega 3 & 6, calcium, vitamin D, and zinc.
The following is information on the nutritional value contained in each 40 gram/200ml (4 tablespoons) of SGM Eksplor Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C:
|Energy from fat||35kcal|
|Saturated fat energy||15kcal|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Omega 6 (asam linoleic)||601 mg||5%|
|Omega 3 (asam -linoleic)||52 mg||4%|
|Carbohydrate tbrain||30 g||9%|
|Fiber pwishful thinking||1 g||4%|
|Total gula||6 g|
|Salt (natrium)||50 mg||4%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||10%|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||8%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||10%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantetonic acid)||15%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||10%|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||6%|
|Vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||6%|
|Vitamin H (biotin)||20%|
|Total asam amino esensitive||1500 mg|
Case-hThings to Pay Attention to Before Presenting SGM Explore Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C
There are several things that need to be considered before giving the SGM Eksplor Soya Pro-gress Maxx formula with Iron C to children who are not compatible with cow's milk, namely:
- If the child is not suitable for cow's milk, consult a doctor regarding alternative solutions for the fulfillment of proper nutrition.
- Pay attention to the expiration date on the packaging before serving SGM Eksplor Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C.
- Pay attention to the serving instructions listed on the packaging. Make sure the dose is right and according to the recommendations to get optimal benefits.
- Pay attention to the storage instructions listed after the milk packaging is opened.
Dose Giving and How to Serve SGM Explores Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C
Always follow the instructions for serving SGM Eksplor Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C listed on the packaging, so that the benefits you get can be optimal. The following is how to present SGM Eksplor Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing SGM Eksplor Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C.
- Use a spoon and a clean, dry glass or bottle to prepare SGM Eksplor Soya Pro-gress Maxx with Iron C.
- Boil drinking water until boiling, then let stand until warm.
- After it feels warm, dissolve the milk in warm water according to the instructions and the dosage stated on the package.