Anyone who has ever had acne will know how annoying it is grow acne in the face, includingpimple on the chin. In addition to interfering with daily activities, jTreatment on the chin can clearly interfere with appearance, so it needs to be addressed immediately.
Basically, acne can happen to anyone at any age. However, this condition is more common in teenagers. In addition to the face, acne can also appear on the chest, neck, shoulders, or back. Acne appears due to blockage of hair follicles in the skin. This blockage is caused by dirt mixed with oil and dead skin cells.
Recognize the Cause The Appearance of Pimples on the Chin
To prevent or eliminate acne on the chin, you must first know the factors that cause it. Apart from the blockage in the hair follicles on the facial skin, acne on the chin can also be influenced by several other factors such as:
- Increased androgen hormone
- Excessive oil production on the face
- Eating high-carbohydrate foods, such as bread, chocolate, and chips
- Use of medications containing corticosteroids, lithium, and hormonal medications such as testosterone.
The appearance of acne in the facial area, including the chin area, is also influenced by the habit of holding the face or chin with dirty hands. The risk of the appearance of acne on the chin can also increase due to the influence of heredity or family, the face is often exposed to dust or dirt, and an unhealthy lifestyle.
Pattern Life Sehat to treat acne
One way to deal with acne on the chin that doesn't go away is to adopt a healthy lifestyle every day. There are also a number of other things you can do to make the pimples on your chin go away and never come back, including:
- Exercise regularly
Regular and regular exercise can help maintain healthy skin by improving blood circulation. When blood circulation is smooth, skin cells will get a lot of oxygen intake and dead skin cells will be removed from the body. But don't forget to pay attention to the cleanliness of the facial skin after exercising.
- Sleep regularly and enough
Lack of sleep can make a person become stressed. If you are under stress, the production of glucocorticoid hormones will increase. This hormone can interfere with the function and structure of the skin, so it can trigger the appearance of acne. Therefore, try to get enough and regular sleep every day, at least 6-9 hours.
- Keep the diet
Some types of food can make blood sugar and insulin rise quickly. Too much insulin can trigger the growth of pore-clogging cells and cause acne. To avoid this, try to increase the consumption of nuts, seeds, and vegetables.
- Regularly clean your faceWashing your face twice a day can help prevent pimples on your chin. Facial skin has oil glands that produce more oil than skin on other parts of the body. Therefore, facial hygiene must always be maintained every day. Choose a facial cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Use sunscreenSun exposure can trigger acne breakouts as well as exacerbate existing acne. To overcome this, you can use sunscreen on Choose a sunscreen that is safe to use on facial skin and according to your skin type.
Pimples on the chin can be annoying. However, avoid picking at the pimple so it doesn't irritate the skin, make the pimple worse, or even scar tissue that's hard to get rid of. If acne does not improve, you should consult a dermatologist for proper treatment.