Sstretch marksappear in the form of lines or scratches on certain body parts, such as stomach, chest, hips, buttocks and thighs.Although harmless, However get Mdisturbing appearance. To get rid of it, you need to know the right way.
Appearance stretch marks caused by stretching of the skin. Usually experienced by pregnant women or people who experience weight gain or loss rapidly. Here are some effective ways to get rid of stretch marks.
Topical Medication Options for Remove Stretch Marks
There are several choices of topical drugs (ointments) that are considered effective in eliminating acne stretch marks. These products can be obtained at pharmacies, supermarkets, drug stores, and beauty care places.
Some of the following topical medications can help you get rid of: stretch marks:
- Krim retinoidsYou can apply topical retinoids, which are products derived from vitamin A. For example, topical medications that contain tretinoin. The use of this cream is effective for removing stretch marks newly formed, so the skin can return to smooth.
This ingredient is able to increase the production of collagen to help the skin stay firm and not dull. However, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding are not recommended to use this product, because it can cause defects in the baby.
- Cream hyaluronic acid (HA)The content of hyaluronic acid can also stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, so it can be used to eliminate acne stretch marks. Even so, the safety of using hyaluronic acid in pregnant and lactating women is not clearly known.
Some Procedures for Remove Stretch Marks
Apart from using topical medications, there are also several procedures that you can choose to get rid of stretch marks effectively. The procedures that are often recommended are as follows:
- MicroneedlingMicroneedling can be done using tools such as dermaroller. This procedure uses very small needles to create very fine points on the skin's surface. The goal is to trigger the production of collagen and elastin, in order to improve the texture of the skin that is experiencing stretch marks.
- MicrodermabrasionMicrodermabrasion is a procedure performed to remove dead skin cells or exfoliate, so that it will trigger the growth of a new, more elastic skin layer. Although more often used for the face, but this procedure is also effectively used to remove stretch marks.
- Laser therapyLaser therapy is one of the most well-known procedures for skin care, including to remove stretch marks. Laser light will stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin. This therapy is very effective in regenerating skin cells and improving the structure of your skin.
There are a variety of beauty products and procedures that promise optimal results for removing stretch marks. But you need to be careful, because not all of them are proven to be effective and safe. Consult a dermatologist further on how to get rid of stretch marks effective and suitable for your skin condition.