Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo is a formula milk that can be used as a companion to breast milk, especially if the child has a sensitivity or allergy to cow's milk. This formula milk product is intended for children over 1 year of age.
Sensitivity or allergy is an exaggerated immune system response to a substance that is actually harmless. This condition is influenced by genetic factors and cannot be cured, but it can be prevented. Giving breast milk (ASI) is one way to reduce the risk of allergies, including cow's milk allergy.
Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo was created with Advanced Innovation SYNEO, a patented synbiotic combination. This formula is partially hydrolyzed with a synbiotic combination consisting of the prebiotic oligosaccharide scGOS/lcFOS (9:1) and the probiotic Bifidobacterium breve M-16V. This content is clinically proven to reduce the risk of allergies or sensitivities in children.
What is Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo
Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo contains omega-3, omega-6, and iron to support children's thinking skills. With 13 vitamins and 14 minerals, Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo can also strengthen a child's immune system.
Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo is available in a 400 gram package with a vanilla flavor. The following is the nutritional content of Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo in each serving of 5 measuring spoons (30 grams/200 ml):
|Quantity per serving|
|Total energy||140 kcal|
|Energy from fat||50 kcal|
|Total fat||6 g|
|-linolenic acid (Omega 3)||139 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||749 mg|
|Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Trans fat||0 mg|
|Total carbohydrates||19 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g|
|% Nutrient Adequacy Rate|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||6%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||20%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||6%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||15%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||6%|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||6%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)||15%|
|Per serving contains:|
|Galacto Oligo Saccharide (GOS)||1.4 g|
|Fructo Oligo Saccharide (FOS)||0.2 g|
|Bifidobacterium Breve M-16V||5x10 cfu|
Precautions Before Serving Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo
There are several things to consider before serving Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo to your child, namely:
- Pay attention to the expiration date on the packaging, before serving Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo.
- Serve Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo according to the directions on the package. Do not change the ratio of water to milk.
- Each serving of Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo is for one drink. Discard the milk that is still in the milk bottle, if up to 2 hours is not spent.
- Close the Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo package tightly after each use and place it in a dry place.
Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo Dosage and Serving Rules
To serve this milk, pour 5 tablespoons of Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo into 180 ml of water. After that, stir until Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo dissolves completely in the water.
How to Serve Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo Correctly
Follow the instructions for serving Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo listed on the packaging so that your child gets optimal benefits. Here's how to properly serve Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo:
- Before serving Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo, wash your hands with soap and running water, then dry them.
- Make sure the place of preparation and all children's drinking utensils are clean and sterile.
- Boil drinking water until it boils for 10 minutes.
- Let stand the drinking water that has been boiling until warm (temperature around 70˚C).
- Pour the warm water into the bottle.
- Spread the milk powder in a measuring spoon using the surface or the handle of a spoon.
- Pour the milk powder according to the recommended dose into a bottle filled with warm water.
- Beat until the milk powder is dissolved. Cool by immersing the bottom of the milk bottle in cold water until the temperature is just right.
- Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo Milk is ready to serve.
Nutrilon Royal Prosyneo Side Effects and Dangers
Each child's response to partially hydrolyzed formula may be different. Consult a pediatrician before giving any type of formula milk, in order to get advice on meeting the best nutritional needs for children.
Immediately consult a doctor if your child has vomiting, diarrhea, or a rash appears after consuming milk, including partially hydrolyzed formula. These symptoms can indicate a child has a cow's milk allergy or lactose intolerance.