Ever heard of the term subconscious? It is a psychological state beyond one's conscious state. This can be used to deal with various situations and reveal things that would normally not be said when you're sober.
The subconscious is a unique psychological aspect. Some psychologists say that a person's intuition comes from the subconscious. You can enter your subconscious through hypnosis, with the help of a hypnotherapist. A hypnotherapist will use words that can make you very calm and take your thoughts deeper into your subconscious. In this condition, the therapist will give words of suggestion or questions according to your needs.
Conditions That Can Be Treated With Hypnosis
Even though you are in your subconscious, you are still aware of yourself and will not do things against your will. After the hypnosis procedure is complete, you can still remember events when you were in your subconscious.
Here are some conditions that can be overcome by entering the subconscious:
- Revealing trauma in the pastAre you currently traumatized by something, but you can't explain why? For example, right now you are afraid to have a relationship with a man and don't know why. It turns out that after being hypnotized, your bad experiences in the past related to the man who caused you the trauma can come to light. Hypnosis can penetrate your subconscious, and allow your mind to travel across certain time dimensions of memory that you may have unknowingly blocked because it was so traumatic.
- Lose weightYour subconscious will be given suggestions to change your lifestyle in order to achieve the ideal body weight as you wish. For example, suggesting that fast food is not good for the body, so you don't want to eat it anymore.
- Menghget rid of smoking addictionOne way that can be used to stop smoking is hypnosis. Your subconscious will be given suggestions to focus on staying away from cigarettes, the beauty of living a healthy life, or how bad the effects of smoking on health are. For best results, the researchers recommend combining this method with other smoking cessation methods, such as wearing nicotine patches.
- Overcoming painActually no one knows for sure how hypnosis treats pain. However, experts have a theory that hypnosis can help people change perceptions. When words of suggestion to change the perception of pain in the body are implanted in the subconscious, instantly the pain in the body can be reduced. According to some studies, it may reduce pain associated with migraines, back injuries, surgery, and cancer.
- Helping the birth processGiving suggestions to the subconscious with the right words, can make you relax, including reducing pain during labor. In a calm state, endorphins as hormones that can relieve pain, can appear naturally in the body.
Entering the subconscious through hypnosis can be done with the help of a hypnotherapist. Hypnosis that is done alone, preferably through consultation with a doctor first, so that optimal benefits can be obtained. You can also ask for recommendations from doctors regarding competent hypnotherapists.