Maintaining healthy skin is the key to naturally beautiful skin. Get to know the secrets of healthy skin experts in getting beautiful, clean, and healthy skin.
Do you know? Our skin has a regeneration cycle every 27 days and causes a buildup of dead skin cells that need to be cleaned regularly and kept healthy. The reason is, if not cleaned, dead skin cells mixed with sweat, dust, pollution, exposure to air conditioning, sun exposure, and dirt can worsen your skin condition. As a result, the skin can look dull and unhealthy.
Get to know the right way to maintain skin health
Don't let daily activities ruin the health of your skin. Below are some ways you can do to maintain healthy skin.
- Clean your face twice a day. Cleaning facial skin is very important to remove bacteria and dirt, and maintain skin health. Especially after a day's activities and using cosmetics.
- Keep your skin moist. Keeping the skin moist is no less important than cleaning the face. Moisturizers can help keep your skin from drying out and protect it from weather or environmental factors that can damage your skin. In addition, healthy skin experts also state that applying moisturizer to the face can also help the skin maintain its natural moisture level.
- Give your skin some protection against the sun. Protecting the skin from the sun is very important, even if you are not active in the hot sun. It is important to know that the sun's rays can damage the layers of your skin and can make it look dull, wrinkled, and other skin problems. Use sun protection cream or sunscreen, even on cloudy days, at least with SPF 15. At least, apply sunscreen 15-20 minutes before you go outside, as well as two hours after if you are still exposed to the sun.
The Secret of Healthy Skin Experts Is In Your Skin Care Ingredients
In order to maintain healthy skin, you don't just need to clean your skin regularly. You also need to pay attention to the ingredients in your skin care products. Healthy skin experts say that a good cleanser and skincare is one that doesn't damage your skin condition and can restore the skin's natural moisture.
A good cleanser is one that does not damage the skin layer. Use a facial cleanser with mild ingredients, containing stearyl alcohol so that the foam is not excessive, colorless, and does not smell or contain perfume. This is intended to maintain good skin health and not cause irritation.
- Skin moisturizerFor those of you who have dry skin, use a skin moisturizer that contains dimethicone, sodium PCA, shea butter, panthenol, ceramide, and cyclopentasiloxane. These ingredients are very good for dealing with dry skin problems, are anti-inflammatory, protect the skin against sunlight, and do not irritate the skin. Meanwhile, for those of you who have normal skin, you can use a moisturizer containing cylomethicone. And for those of you who have oily skin, you can use a water-based skin moisturizer.
- SunblockFor sunscreen, use a protective cream that says broad-spectrum. Sunscreens like this usually provide skin protection against UVA and UVB rays. Remember to use a sunscreen with at least SPF 15.
Maintaining healthy skin is not difficult, as long as we do it regularly and know the content of skin care products we need. Now, you already know what the secrets of healthy skin experts are in keeping skin healthy, beautiful, and free from dullness, right? Come on, practice some of the ways above and get fresh and healthy skin that we all dream of.